Community of Hope

If you are looking for information on Community of Hope, go to http://cofhope.wordpress.com/

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Renamed Blog

If you were looking for the blog, "Reading Theology." you might find it no longer exists. I have renamed this blog from "Reading Theology" to "Alive Theology".

When I started this blog, my intention was to write about the works of diverse theologians. However, I have found that studying theology is more than an intellectual pursuit, but these studies have shaped how I live my life. In recent months, many posts on this page have specifically focused on my work with the homeless and marginalized.

Despite its ominous sound, the word theology means nothing more than to speak of God. Anyone who speaks of God is a theologian. My new hope for this blog is that it will not only explore words in books, but how we live our lives, shaped by our discussion and understanding of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment